On Sunday nights, we like to make a casserole dish or a crockpot meal because then we can eat it for a couple days, which makes the first few weeknights a little easier. This week we did baked spaghetti. Trent said, “Pretty good. I think I shall have some more!” before loading up on seconds. That’s usually a good sign.
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup frozen diced onions
- 1/4 cup frozen diced bell peppers (I skip these now because Trent finds them disagreeable)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
- 1 jar pasta sauce of choice (24-26 oz)
Prep: Bring water to boil for pasta. Preheat oven to 400°F.
See below for the step-by-step instructions (with visual aid!)