This is another one of my warm weather favorites: so fresh and so yum, yum. Made some Monday night for snacking–so good.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Green Pepper (I use half of one–again, my husband doesn’t agree with them…or vice versa).
- Jalapeno Pepper (seeded)
- Lime (juiced–2 tbsp)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 teaspoon)
- Complete seasoning (1/2 tsp)
- Black pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Cilantro (fresh is preferable, but you know…about 2 tbsp…just a bit less if not using fresh)
- 1 x 15.5 oz can black eyed peas (drained, rinsed)
Here’s how it’s done: