What was the best book you read this year?
According to Goodreads, I’ve read 66 books so far this year. Here are some of the best (but not in any particular order because that’s too much pressure):
🧑🍳 Cookbook: The Tahini Table. This cookbook is gorgeous, and I’ve learned to make some pretty tasty treats.
🗣️ Memoir: Just as I Am by Cicely Tyson. It was beautiful and funny and everything a memoir should be. And not at all pretentious.
1) The Science of Positivity by Loretta Graziano Breuning.
2) Nobody’s Child: a Tragedy, a Trial, and a History of the Insanity Defense.
3) Living Without Plastic: More Than 100 Easy Swaps for Home, Travel, Dining, Holidays, and Beyond by Brigette Allen and Christine Wong
4) Franchise: The Golden Arches in Black America by Marcia Chatelain.
5) The Lady’s Handbook for Her Mysterious Illness by Sarah Ramey.
1) Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah.
2) Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia.
3) Later by Stephen King.
4) Billy Summers by Stephen King.
5) The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner.
I still got some in the queue for when vacay starts…